Comprehensive Investment Portfolio Management Includes Your Current Employer’s Retirement Plan – Atlas Can Help!
While self-management and/or leveraging Lifestyle/Target Date funds in a retirement plan can offer a viable solution for some investors, Atlas is now able to manage the investments in employer-sponsored retirement plans for those who decide not to. Atlas can review and manage retirement accounts while also considering an investor’s total investment portfolio including tax-deferred and taxable accounts. Accounting for fund limitations in a retirement plan could also potentially be offset by changes in the investment portfolio within another account, where applicable. For more information on how we can now manage this important retirement asset if you are interested, please reach out to your Atlas Wealth Management Advisor.
Atlas Team Member Updates
Please join us in welcoming our newest team member Slade Kosova.
Slade is the Trading Operations Analyst within the Portfolio Management Group at Atlas Private Wealth Management. In his role he collaborates with the other members of the Portfolio Management Group to improve and maintain efficient trading operations and assisting with solutions. After serving in the US Coast Guard, Slade started his career as an equity trader for the Ivy Funds, now Waddell & Reed. Slade spent much of his career as a Relative-Value Trader working with hedge funds and qualified purchasers. Originally from Boca Raton, Florida, you can find Slade spending his free time outdoors, with his wife and kids, strolling or playing in Washington Park in Albany. Learn more about Slade here.
As we continue to enjoy the warm months Atlas team members have been SEEN getting back out and about.
All Hands In… And They’re Off!
May was a very busy month for our team. On May 18th Atlas team members could be found out and about volunteering or gearing up for our first race of the year. These activities kicked off a summer series of team member engagement activities to come.
Atlas team member Loni Lee joined other members of Women United to collect and donate feminine hygiene products for Capital Region Menstrual Health and baby products for the Community Baby Shower at 518 Day. What is 518 Day? United Way of the Greater Capital Region, supported by Women United and other area sponsors, host an annual event called 518 Day and it is the culmination of different community service projects throughout the Capital Region on May 18th every year.
Brendan Walsh, Director of Tax Planning, and Rachel Harvey, Client Experience Director, attended the Capital District YMCA President’s Awards reception on March 30th to congratulate local community members who have gone above and beyond to support the growth and commitment to continue to make the Capital Region a wonderful place to live. This year’s event was hosted at the Albany Capital Center. (Pictured above Brendan Walsh and Rachel Harvey at Capital District YMCA President Awards reception March 30, 2023 at the Albany Capital Center in Albany, photographed by Patrick Renzi.)
- Office Hours: Please note that our office will be open during standard operating hours: Monday through Friday 8 – 4:30 PM ET; but it will be closed to walk-in traffic on Fridays at 1:00 pm ET during the summer until Labor Day weekend.
- Stay Current on Atlas announcements, news and events and consider following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Read our Weekly Financial Market Commentary: Stay in the know with The Atlas Digest If you are not receiving this weekly email now, please reach out to email@example.com or to your advisor to ensure you are added to our distribution list.
- Additional Complimentary Client Resources Available
- Notary Services for your convenience.
- Secure Shredding to properly destroy your private information.
- DocuSign services can save you a trip to the office and paper offering the ability to sign most of your documents electronically.
- Advice Pay allows payment via credit or debit card for financial planning and tax preparation services.
- Drop Box outside our office allows for a convenient and secure after hours drop off of your documents.